Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bravery

This is a moment when I was Brave ~.~haha just understand even though it might not be brave for you guys =P

It was about 3 years ago when I was 12 years old. I was in a camp called Nashoba and it was about 1 month after I've learned wakeboarding. (For information, if you dont know, wakeboarding is like snow board but boarding on a water hanging on the boat) To get the "star" level in wakeboard, witch is the highest level in that camp, I had to jump over the wave that was created my the ship on the water. It was the time where I had to believe in God. When the time came I had to make a choice, to jump over the wave winning the fear, or failing. I had all the image where I fell of of the water and broke some part of my body. But when time came, I was brave enough to jump over the wall of fear.

I jumped over the wave and got to the level of star =) haha that was my story of courage.....;;I'm sorry if my story if weak+_+ kk

No comments: