Thursday, March 6, 2008

My only secret

Listen Carefully, its about MY SECRET =)
I had a crush, long time ago, and I am in love right know.

It was a bright sunny day I first saw her, she had a big huge smile on her face. And as I talked to her, she treated me nicely, every time if I had problem with some thing, she would teach me with out any complaining. No one could be perfect then her I thought, as I spent every second with her. She was always with speakless but it was OK to me. Everyday after school I spent most of my time with her and got more and more closer to her. And one day I realized I was in love with her. I couldnt stop thinking of her, I felt like I was addicted to her. And her name was, and is Basketball witch I'm still in love with.

HaHa sorry for u guys who wanted your name for Basketball =P

12 comments:

BeccaR said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NIce secret DoDo!

yeah....ummm..i don't think anyone was hopin their name was b-ball. lol
but I can skool you in it anyway! hahaha

great blog!=0)

ChristinaY said...

lol cool secret~ i think....
anyways i thought it was b***a at first~ haha
anyways u should tell a better secret than that!

p.s come visit my blog~ =D

Shorty:) said...

ugh!!!!!!! i thought u were really buttery~ haha
and christine also think so! haha
but i know ur true love man~~ !!!

JinDo said...

Oh, my gosh!!! your a genius your so good!!! I can only say that your a genius haha jindo ur just,,,a genius

hansolJ said...

dude
i kinda dont get your post because you talk werid
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
her name was basketball??she rejected you right? its okay jindo..im here for you. NOT

hansolJ said...

dude
i kinda dont get your post because you talk werid
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
her name was basketball??she rejected you right? its okay jindo..im here for you. NOT

hansolJ said...

wat the.. i posted twice

Dong-HyunK. said...

hansol howd you post twice at the same time? anyways like what john said i know your true luv too man

woojook said...

hansol .. you posted 3 times..

her name was basketball..
jindo and basketball sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

... sorry for being 초딩

Hannah Lavender said...

oh my word... at first i was like WWWHHHOOOAAAA why is he writing like his biggest secret for everybody to see?? but then i got it... lol that was pretty funny! But not a very good secret =P

Unknown said...

No.. the girl isnt named basketball. What he loves was basketball and he made his addiction the game "basketball"

tailynncafarella said...

titanium hair clipper - titanium-arts
TITanium-ART Manufacturer, TITAN LIGESTONE, LLC, is part of titanium rod in femur complications the Tri-Service, Incorporated and titanium ion color is titanium trimmer a member titanium nipple bars of the T-Service, titanium fitness Incorporated and T-Service