Saturday, May 3, 2008

Q #5 Do Anne and Peter seem to have typical teenage attitudes toward their families? Go back to the text for examples to support your response

Yes, Anne and Peter has a typical teenage attitudes toward their families, they are not much respectful to them. Peter's attitude isnt much serious then Anne's attitude toward their family but Peter is sometimes disrespectful too. When his mother is speaking to him, to cut's of what she says in pg383"Please! I'm not... anyway... let me alone, will you?". Anne often gives bad attitude toward her mother, father and also her sister. In pg 389, she gives bad attitude being jealus of her sister Margot: "Everything she does is reight, and everything I do is wrong! I;m the goat ared here!... You're all agarinst me!... And you worst of all!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The spelling and grammar is horrible