Thursday, May 1, 2008

What do we know as we read Anne’s diary that Anne does not know? How does the dramatic irony make you feel?

As we are reading Anne's diary there are few things that we know but Anne doesnt know. We know that her "hiding" will last about 2 years and also, that she would die. This fact kind of makes me feel bad because when she is so happy in her diary, she doesnt know that she is going to die soon, and her hiding will take over 2 years. Even though there is nothing I can do for her, but if I was in that position, I would not know what to do, if I'm going to die very soon..

3 comments:

natalyp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalyp said...

where did you copy the comment you left me on my blg??????? kkkkkkk

ummmm it's really thoughtful of you to feel bad about Anne's situation........But i bet you wouldn't do anything in that situation like you said heheh
We also know some situations that are happening out side the annex that the adults may know but Anne doesn't know..
Wellllllllllllllllll great jobbbbbb
BB~~

A Ok jEnn said...

yea i know what you mean
I think that when you know something bad is going to happen to someone, you want to help them...but in this case you cant and you feel so helpless not being able to do something.
Well good job =)